1) H62 ordinary brass: It has good mechanical properties, good plasticity in hot state, good plasticity in cold state, good cutting performance, easy brazing and welding, corrosion resistance, but easy to produce corrosion cracking. In addition, the price is cheap, and it is a common brass variety for the application of recidivists. For all kinds of gift parts made by deep drawing and bending, such as pins, rivets, washers, nuts, ducts, barometer springs, screens, radiator parts, etc.
2) H65 ordinary brass: performance between H68 and H62, cheaper than H68, but also has higher strength and plasticity, can well withstand cold and hot pressure processing, corrosion cracking tendency. For hardware, daily necessities, small springs, screws, rivets and mechanical parts.
3) H68 ordinary brass: it has excellent plasticity (the best brass) and high strength, good cutting performance, easy welding, non-bearing stability to general corrosion, but easy to crack. It is the most widely used variety of common brass. For complex cold stamping parts and deep stamping parts, such as radiator shell, duct, bellows, cartridge case, gasket, detonator, etc.
4) H70 ordinary brass: has very good plasticity (is the best brass) and high strength, good cutting performance, easy welding, general corrosion is not stable, but easy to crack. For complex cold stamping parts and deep stamping parts, such as radiator shell, duct, bellows, cartridge case, gasket, detonator, etc.
5) H75 ordinary brass: It has good mechanical properties, technological properties and corrosion resistance. It can work well under hot and cold conditions. It is between H80 and H70 in performance and economy. For low load corrosion resistant spring.
6) H80 ordinary brass: its properties are similar to H85, but its strength is higher, its plasticity is better, and its corrosion resistance is higher in atmosphere, fresh water and sea water. Used for paper-making net, thin-walled pipe, corrugated pipe and building supplies.
7) H85 ordinary brass: with high strength, good plasticity, can withstand cold and hot pressure processing, welding and corrosion resistance are also good. Used for condensing and cooling pipes, siphons, serpentine pipes, cooling equipment parts.
8) H90 ordinary brass: performance and H96 similar, but slightly higher strength than H96, can be plated metal extrusion enamel. For water supply and drainage pipes, medals, works of art, water tank belts and bimetal sheets.
9) H96 ordinary brass: its strength is higher than that of copper (but in ordinary brass, it is the lowest). It has good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, high corrosion resistance in atmosphere and in air, good plasticity, easy cold and hot pressure processing, easy welding, forging and tin plating, and no tendency of stress corrosion cracking. It is used as conduit, condensation tube, radiator tube, radiator, automobile water tank belt and conductive parts in general mechanical manufacturing.
10) HA177-2 aluminium brass: It is a typical aluminium brass with high strength, hardness and good plasticity. It can be processed under hot and cold conditions. It has good corrosion resistance to seawater and brine, and impact corrosion resistance, but has the tendency of dezincification and corrosion cracking. It is used as condensation pipe and other corrosion resistant parts in ships and coastal thermal power stations.
11) HA177-2A aluminium brass: Its properties and composition are similar to that of HA177-2. The corrosion resistance of seawater is improved by adding a small amount of arsenic and antimony, and the mechanical properties are improved by adding a small amount of beryllium. Its application is the same as that of HA177-2.
12) HMn58-2 manganese brass: It has high corrosion resistance in seawater, superheated steam and chloride, but has a tendency of corrosion cracking; it has good mechanical properties, low thermal conductivity, and is easy to be processed under pressure in hot state, but can be processed under pressure in cold state. It is a widely used brass variety. Important parts and low current industrial parts for working under corrosive conditions.
13) HPb59-1 Lead Brass: It is a widely used lead brass. Its characteristics are good cutting performance, good mechanical properties, can withstand cold and hot pressure processing, easy brazing and welding, good stability for general corrosion, but has a tendency of corrosion cracking. It is suitable for various structural parts made by hot stamping and cutting, such as screw, washer, gasket, bushing, nut, spraying. Mouth and so on.
14) HSn62-1 tin brass: It has high corrosion resistance in seawater, good mechanical properties, cold brittleness in cold working, only suitable for hot pressing, good cutting, easy welding and brazing, but has a tendency of corrosion cracking (quarterly cracking). Ship parts or other parts used in contact with seawater or gasoline.
15) HSn70-1 tin brass: It is a typical tin brass. It has high corrosion resistance in atmosphere, steam, oil and sea water, and has good mechanical properties. It is easy to be welded and brazed. It has good pressure workability in cold and hot conditions, and has a tendency of corrosion cracking (quarterly cracking). Corrosion-resistant parts (such as condensation tubes) used on ships, conduits in contact with seawater, steam and oil, and parts of thermal equipment.