Company:Yantai Zhi Xiao Standard Parts Co., Ltd
Address:41KM,204 ROAD,TAOCUN INDUSTRIAL PARK QIXIA YANTAI CITY CHINA
(1) Bolts: A class of fasteners consisting of head and screw, which need to be matched with nuts. Special non-standard parts are used to fasten and connect two parts with through holes. This connection form is called bolt connection. If the nut is screwed off from the bolt, the two parts can be separated, so the bolt connection belongs to the removable connection.
(2) Screw: No head, only two ends with external threads of a class of fasteners. When connecting, one end of the special non-standard part must be screwed into the part with internal thread hole, the other end must pass through the part with through hole, and then the nut is screwed up, even if the two parts are tightly connected as a whole. This form of connection is called stud connection and also belongs to removable connection. It is mainly used for the occasion where one of the connected parts is thicker, requires compact structure, or is not suitable for bolted connection because of frequent disassembly.
(3) Screw: It is also a kind of fastener consisting of head and screw. It can be divided into three categories according to its use: machine screw, fastening screw and special purpose screw. Machine screw is mainly used for fastening parts with threaded holes, and the fastening connection between parts with through holes does not require nut coordination. Fixing screw is mainly used to fix the relative position between two parts. Special purpose screw such as ring screw for lifting parts.
(4) Nuts: with internal threaded holes, the shape is generally flat hexagonal cylindrical, but also flat square cylindrical or flat cylindrical, with bolts, studs or machine screw, used to fasten the connection of two parts, making it a whole.
(5) Self-tapping screw: similar to machine screw, but the thread on the screw is special thread for self-tapping screw. It is used to fasten two thin metal components and make them a whole. Small holes need to be made in advance. Because of the high hardness of the screw, it can be directly screwed into the holes of the components to form internal threads in response. This form of connection is also a removable connection.
(6) gasket: a kind of fastener with flat circular shape. Placing between the support surface of bolts, bolts or nuts and the surface of connecting parts plays the role of increasing the contact surface area of connecting parts, reducing unit area pressure and protecting the surface of connecting parts from being damaged. Another kind of elastic washer can also prevent the loosening of nuts.
(7) Pin: Mainly for parts positioning, and some can also be used for parts connecting, fixing parts, transmitting power or locking other fasteners.
(8) Rivet: A kind of fastener consisting of head and nail rod, which is used to fasten two parts with through holes and make them a whole. This form of connection is called rivet connection, referred to as riveting. It belongs to non-removable connection. Because in order to separate the two parts connected together, the rivets on the parts must be destroyed.